The True Honey Co:
- This application is built for The True Honey Co. Manuka honey company in Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand. It consists of several screen including photo-sharing, blog, newsletter updates and shopping. It also has push-notifications fuction which allows the company to broadcast new campaigns to the users
- This application is built for Heliworx Aotearoa which is a helicopter company to carry out tests/ jobs to Manuka Honey beehives in rural parts of New Zealand. This applications tracks the jobs to be done for each beehive. It works with smart beacons to recognize the helicopter and the beehives.
Uara IOS App:
- This application is built for potential investors in order to provide them with information about properties in the market. It calculates the real-time average rent for a similar property in the suburb where the selected property is located (based on the properties currently advertised on trademe) and then estimates the yield. It also ranks the properties based on their estimated yield and shows on the map with different colouring.
- The app uses trademe API and currently includes the properties only in Wellington.
Quickmapp IOS and watchOS App:
The application aims to provide immediate access to all the information a tourist or a local needs, such as general information about the location, the weather forecast and the news, and an inventory of restaurants, things to do, events, meetup groups and accommodation. The user will also be able to get the cheapest price for the accommodation and book the room via various booking services available. The user will also be able to see how to reach to the selected place(restaurant, hotel, museum, park, etc..) on the map and also read reviews from other people. In this app, I have used several different APIs such as Google APIs, forecast API, meetup API, eventful API. The application also uses Core Data, so that when a location is downloaded, all information about this location is accessible by the user unless they delete this location from their list. I have also built a website for this application (http://www.quickmapp.com) for promotion purposes.
The Lyall Bay SLSC IOS App:
The IOS Application for Lyall Bay Surf Life Saving Club. The application consists of 6 views. Making the club and emergency services easily accessible, the opening view of the app consists of two buttons that the users can call the club and emergency services. Furthermore, the users can get the latest club Facebook updates, the live broadcast from a webcam in Lyall Bay, next team due to patrol the beach (data parsed from our website), the weather forecast and swell report (data parsed from forecast.io) and training logs (core data). The users also receive notifications for their upcoming trainings. The app is available to download at Apple App Store for free.
Udacity NanoDegree Apps:
- The Virtual Tourist : Built an app with Swift 2.2 that allows users to tour the world without leaving the comforts of their couch. This app allows you to drop pins on a map and pull up Flickr images associated with that location. Locations and images are stored using Core Data. I built this app as a requirement for IOS Developers Nanodegree Program. This app is available to download at my GitHub profile.
- On The Map : Built an app that posts user-generated location information to a shared map, pulling the locations of fellow Udacity Nanodegree students, with custom messages about themselves or their learning experience. I built this app as a requirement for IOS Developers Nanodegree Program. The app is available to download at my GitHub profile.
- Meme Me : MemeMe is a meme generating app that enables a user to attach texts to a picture that they take or already on their phones. After adding text to an image chosen from the Photo Album or Camera, the user can share it with friends. MemeMe also temporarily stores sent memes which users can browse in a table or a grid. I built this app as requirement of IOS Developers Nanodegree program. This app is available to download at my GitHub profile.
- Perfect Pitch : Built an IOS app that records a conversation between you and a friend, and then makes your voices sound like a Chipmunk or Darth Vader. The app is written with Swift 2.2. I built this app as a requirement of IOS Developer Nanodegree program at Udacity. This app is available to download at my GitHub profile.